Oh my gosh, I am totally gushing over these photos! Addie looks so adorable, her hair and outfit are freakin' cute! I LOVE her in that very first picture, her expression is theeee cutest!
Jess, you look so pretty too!!! I like your hair. All the pictures are great.
Finally! An update! I've been blog stalking you like a crazy man! :) So...pretty much Addison is a doll! She is so pretty! And I love the ones of you three...but my favorite is where you all are looking at the camera. You look gorgeous! I love your hair like that!
7 comments:
The pictures turned out great your fam is so cute. I totally miss you you are like my sister I hope you know that. Hope to see you soon.
Addison looks so cute! Love the pictures Jess!!
Oh my gosh, I am totally gushing over these photos! Addie looks so adorable, her hair and outfit are freakin' cute! I LOVE her in that very first picture, her expression is theeee cutest!
Jess, you look so pretty too!!! I like your hair. All the pictures are great.
And P.S. I'm so glad you updated your blog, I've been checking and checking for an update! I was about to yell at you to post something new, hehe.
Finally! An update! I've been blog stalking you like a crazy man! :) So...pretty much Addison is a doll! She is so pretty! And I love the ones of you three...but my favorite is where you all are looking at the camera. You look gorgeous! I love your hair like that!
I love the new pictures!! You all look so cute. I am glad you finally found time to update your blog. You are a busy girl right now!!
Addison's hair is getting so long and she looks so cute and grown up, I love the new pictures you all look great!
Post a Comment