Addison's 3rd birthday!
It was our first party at our house and it was so fun to have everyone there! Addie had a blast playing with everyone and opening her presents.

My sister gave her princess hair!

Her cute cake, glad I didn't try to make one like last year...


She had lots of help opening her presents, but she didn't mind.

It was a great day! Thanks to everyone that came!
5 comments:
I was totally thinking about her on her birthday, and hoping she was having a good day, is that weird? She looked so sweet with her princess hair. And I love the picture of her sitting in front of her cake with her hands together, that is absolutely precious!
Fun day. She looks so sweet:)
We had a great weekend together. Thanks!
Awwe so cute! I wish I could have gone!
Addison is so darn cute!!
I spoke with Stirling today and he let me know that you were wanting to change the font of your header!! And I have just the right tutorial to make that happen!!!
http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html
It's super simple and it only takes about 20 minutes. Let me know if you have any questions. ♥
Post a Comment