I can't wait to see her hair! Oh, and Miles and I missed you guys this week. But we hope you had fun on your miniature vacation. And by the way, on that square collage of pictures in the last post, the bottom row of pictures is hilarious! :D
You are such a dork. I can do it without having you look fake. Rayma told me it made me look really old!!
ah cute. her first little haircut
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I can't wait to see her hair! Oh, and Miles and I missed you guys this week. But we hope you had fun on your miniature vacation. And by the way, on that square collage of pictures in the last post, the bottom row of pictures is hilarious! :D
You are such a dork. I can do it without having you look fake. Rayma told me it made me look really old!!
ah cute. her first little haircut
Post a Comment