

For the 4th of July we went to a parade in Fillmore and then went to 110 degree heat for the rest of the weekend. It was so much fun even though it was wicked hot! Addison had so much fun with my sisters kids. They love each other so much. Stirling and I got to go to a movie and bowling while my mom and dad watched Addie. Our favorite thing was swimming though, we put Addison in the pool last year and she hated it so I was a little worried she wasn't going to like it but she loved it! When I get the pictures of her in the pool from my mom I will post them.
1 comment:
She's so so cute! We have the same carseat. love her spiked hair. Who says you can't spike a baby girls hair. Love it.
Post a Comment