Congrats again! She is absolutely perfect, what a doll! I want to come see her so badly! I love her name too :)
Congrats!! Isn't it great to have a newborn again!!! She is absolutely precious. I am so happy for you guys and can't wait to see her!!
Jess She is adorable, and can I just say I love love love her name. I bet Addy is the perfect big sister
Oh she is just so beautiful. I can't wait to hold her.I have all three of you girls something so I hope I see you soon.
oh...I want to meet her!! congratulations to all of you. she's presh!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congrats again! She is absolutely perfect, what a doll! I want to come see her so badly! I love her name too :)
Congrats!! Isn't it great to have a newborn again!!! She is absolutely precious. I am so happy for you guys and can't wait to see her!!
Jess She is adorable, and can I just say I love love love her name. I bet Addy is the perfect big sister
Oh she is just so beautiful. I can't wait to hold her.I have all three of you girls something so I hope I see you soon.
oh...I want to meet her!!
congratulations to all of you. she's presh!
Post a Comment