
Addison: Loves her dolls,
loves daddy's " touch pod" ( ipod touch) ,
is potty trained,
loves Diego,
loves movies,
loves nursery.

Here is the view of our living room from the kitchen.
We are loving our house and starting to love our new ward.
We teach primary together, 4 year olds.
I really enjoy it but I think it gives Stirling a bit of anxiety!
6 comments:
I love your house it looks cute. I really need to quite being a flake and come up there. I miss you.
Good job Addie! You are a big girl now!
Nice house! We miss you guys!
We miss you guys as well! When you coming down again? Love you guys
Brian And Jamie
Addie is so cute, I love the "touchpod", and I'm jealous that she's potty trained. We are working on it with Miles and can't wait til he gets it! I love your house, it's so pretty! And I love your blog header, such a cute family pic! Who took it? And are there more? I want to see them all!
Post a Comment