My side of the family had a little birthday party for Addison,
it was fun getting to spend time with everyone.
My mom and I tried to make her a birthday cake,
it was a lot harder than we thought it would be!
So everyone ate cookies instead.
Thanks to everyone that was there!
Story time with the Greats!
it was fun getting to spend time with everyone.
My mom and I tried to make her a birthday cake,
it was a lot harder than we thought it would be!
So everyone ate cookies instead.
Thanks to everyone that was there!
Story time with the Greats!
Riding the goose, not sure how to rotate it.



2 comments:
She is such a DOLL I love it it is crazy that she is already 2. Happy Birthday Addie. We need to get our kids together to play sometime.
I can't believe she's 2!!! Happy Birthday Addie! And I think the cake turned out cute!
Post a Comment