Friday, April 17

Addie's hair is finally, kind of, long enough for pigtails!
She loves dolls and her Minnie, she is a girly girl for sure!
I am so lucky I get to play with her all day! She is such a sweetie!

Cheese!










5 comments:

mandy85 said...

I love seeing her she is so dang cute all of the time. We need to get together sometime i know I say that alot. It just seems like it has been years. It is crazy when life gets busy and there never is enough time for anything you need to get done.

Cami said...

Oh. my. gosh!!! That first pic of her is the best! That is so cute that you can do pig tails on her now, what a sweetheart.

Jeff and Kellie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff and Kellie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff and Kellie said...

she looks adoreable. i love the piggy tails. they are so cute. Where have you guys been?