Monday, March 23

The past few days have been so nice and warm, we have been able to play outside and go on walks. Addie loves being outside, she will stand by the door and say "side". When she gets out there she likes to play with the rocks and move her little chair around. She loves to wave and say hi to anyone or animal that she sees. We have some cats in our neighborhood and she likes them but only from far away, she does not like when they get close.
Stirling and I were able to go to the temple Saturday morning with my sister and her husband and my mom was sweet enough to watch all 3 girls. They went to the park and Addie got a little sun on her cheeks. My mom said Addison laughed pretty much the whole time. She thinks her cousin Bree is hilarious! Sounds like they had lots of fun with their Gram! Thanks again Mom!

3 comments:

mandy85 said...

That is fun I wish it would stay warm I am looking forward to planting a garden. That is if I can keep it alive. My kids love to play outside and would stay out there all day if I would let them.

Anonymous said...

That was a good time. Too bad I was SO tired!

Anonymous said...

she is so cute jess!!! Her little outfit is adorable!