Those are cute pictures. I can't beleive how big she is getting I need to make it up there more often. Life just seems so crazy Cody has been working 12 hours a day and yesterday it was 13 so we don't have a lot of time on our hand. Miss you guys.
Cute pics! I especially love Addison's face in the second one. Four years, wow! Mine and Dustin's 4th anniversary is gonna be here before we know it too!
4 comments:
Cute pictures!
Those are cute pictures. I can't beleive how big she is getting I need to make it up there more often. Life just seems so crazy Cody has been working 12 hours a day and yesterday it was 13 so we don't have a lot of time on our hand. Miss you guys.
Yay for coupons and for you being married for 4 years. I can't believe it either!!
Cute pics! I especially love Addison's face in the second one. Four years, wow! Mine and Dustin's 4th anniversary is gonna be here before we know it too!
Post a Comment