Saturday, January 24

I went on my first coupon shopping trip that was real quick. I saved as much as I spent! I got 12 boxes of cereal, 10 boxes of fruit snacks, gallon of milk and 2 instant oatmeal for 37.19 and saved 35.50! I'm pretty excited, I probably could have saved more but I'm a rookie. I think I will learn and save more every time.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for you! I just hope I get a
.41 bill one day like that lady!!

Stacey said...

Good for you! That's amazing.

mandy85 said...

I love it doesn't it feel so good to save so much.

Cami said...

That's so awesome! Is that what you go when you went to Albertson's? We're totally gonna use that website you told us about! And I love your new background, it's sooo cute, and it fits your style perfectly!! We're moving this Friday, we're gonna miss you. :(

Jeff and Kellie said...

where do you get your coupons. thats great.