Lately Addie has been making the funniest faces, she makes me laugh all day. We have so much fun, I love being her mama. I know everyone says they love being a mom but I really really love it.
Hahaha! She's the best! Like I said, our grandkids are gonna make the craziest faces ever. Don't you love how I'm leaving you this comment from your own computer?! You're the best!
6 comments:
Hahaha! She's the best! Like I said, our grandkids are gonna make the craziest faces ever. Don't you love how I'm leaving you this comment from your own computer?! You're the best!
That's awesome! She looks so big!! Yes, I love cookies. Like I would ever eat plain applesauce. I would puke. She is very cute. Can't wait to see her.
I just can't beleive how big she is getting it seem like just yesturday that she was born. I hope to see you guy soon. She is a cutie pie.
She is so expressive and cute, I love all of the pictures!
Oh my gosh she is so stinkin cute!
i'm so glad that you love being a mom. How could you not love it when you have such a cute, fun little daughter :)
Post a Comment