Monday, September 1

Girls Weekend/Addie






Our first girls weekend, it was a blast! We stayed in a hotel, got facials, went shopping and ate good food. I hope it becomes a yearly tradition. I didn't get very good pictures because everyone is so camera shy, but i was lucky enough to get these.
And here is Addie, she loves to play in these drawers while I am getting ready in the morning. This morning she decided she would get inside, she got in all by herself. But she didn't like it for too long. She is such a funny little girl.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job jess! Why didn't you put the one of mom's homemade bed? You only put the hideous ones of me. At least I wasn't the one wrapped up in a hideous gold cloak!! HA HA. Yes for sure again and again and again. Maybe next year Bailee will actually like us! Then she will come too.

mandy85 said...

I think something like that is just what the girls in my family need. To just get away even if it's not far. Addie is so cute I can't wait to see her again gavin saw the picture of her and said oh cute baby and he also dances to your music.