This is such a funny picture, it was probably taken about a year ago. From Left to Right. Connor, Addison, Brayson and Brylee. They are all cousins born within 5 months of each other. Connor and Brylee are probably a month apart and Addison and Brayson are a couple weeks apart. It is fun having lots of babies in the family. I know my grandma loves it.

6 comments:
My girls are so dang cute!!
I am so glad you are making more entries. She is too cute!
That really is such a cute picture!
I love it. I sometimes wish she was still that size!
Babies are so much fun. I thinks I am done having my own. Thats why I watch other peoples babies and then they get to go home at the end of the day and I still get my sleep. LOL
why havent you got up the new post!! Girls Weekent\d. Do it I can't wait to see
Post a Comment